Phlexglobal has announced that it will be hosting the eTMF Quality and Innovation Seminar at the Hilton Paris Opera venue in France.
Taking place on 9 November from 10:00am to 4:30pm, the seminar will showcase the latest version of the company’s electronic trial master file (eTMF) management technology, the PhlexEview 4.3.
Now with more capabilities to optimise TMF management, thr PhlexEview 4.3 adds an intelligent way of working, designed specifically to enhance the user experience, maximise efficiency, facilitate compliance, and improve oversight.
A number of keynote speakers will be presenting at the event, including:
- Managing director of Rammell Consulting, Eldin Rammell
- Head of clinical quality assurance at Pierre Fabre, Franck Gressier
- Senior manager of clinical documents at Vectura, Emma Webby-Mears
- Senior vice-president of phlexglobal, Karen Roy
- Solutions consultant at Phlexglobal, Steve Dean
A complimentory lunch will be provided.
Register for the event at www.eventbrite.com.