Clinical Trial Supply Southeast 2016 15–16 June
The complicated clinical trial supply process has become a huge priority and guaranteeing its security at every stage is vital to achieve the desired efficiency and minimise unnecessary costs.
Clinical Trial Supply Southeast 2016 will take place in Cary, North Carolina on 15-16 June 2016.
The annual Clinical Trial Supply Southeast conference provides an opportunity to hear from prestigious industry experts through a series of informative presentations, panel discussions and roundtable sessions.
The speaker panel includes representatives from US Customs, GSK, Geovax, Novan Therapeutics and Argos Therapeutics.
A confirmed presentation focuses on investigating the role of the clinical supply chain to ensure patient adherence to treatment, which will be delivered by GRIFOLS Clinical Supply director Kunal Jaiswal.
The event will focus on:
- Exploring differences between patient adherence and compliance and intentional versus unintentional medication non-adherence to understand the differences in patients’ motives to be able to react adequately
- Identifying barriers in patients’ adherence within the clinical supply chain to their treatments to avoid relapse, reduced quality of life and additional health expenses
- Outlining tactics to educate and motivate patients to stay involved in their plan of care to avoid hospitalisation and poor health outcomes
- Analysing new technological advancements to help increase patients adherence and avoid health and safety risks on patients and decrease financial costs
- Investigating and uncovering best practices within the clinical supply chain for patient adherence for efficient study conduct
Secure a place by quoting reference MK-OAPF.