NETZSCH Premier Technologies has introduced the DeltaVita® line of ultra-fine nanoparticle mills for wet grinding of batches ranging from 0.05l to 2,000l. The new line features NETZSCH's proprietary ZETA® grinding system and comprises ten mills, designed to accommodate the entire manufacturing process with repeatability and scalability from testing through development to full-scale production.
Through the use of high-energy, high flow-rate, multiple-pass grinding, NETZSCH's DeltaVita line achieves excellent repeatability and homogeneous dispersion. In the time it takes an ordinary mill to complete one pass, DeltaVita mills can complete as many as ten cycles. The ZETA grinding system offers a single-tank process to reduce contamination, maintain precision temperature control and provide an easy-to-clean design.
The DeltaVita 15 through 300 systems use grinding media from 0.05mm to 0.2mm for consistent particle reductions to below 200nm. They can be fitted with variable grinding chamber sizes, making them ideal for feasibility studies where the smallest batch sizes are needed to achieve significant test results in a short period of time. Grinding zone parts are manufactured with stabilized Zirconia/Yttrium, a high-strength ceramic, for metaland contamination-free grinding.
For clinical trial phase production, the DeltaVita 600 can produce batch sizes of 1l to 6l. It features interchangeable agitating systems, optional explosion-proof design and optional PLC control. The DeltaVita 2000 through 60000 provide batch sizes ranging from 50l to 2,000l.
All sizes of NETZSCH DeltaVita mills feature:
- Wetted parts designed and manufactured according to the latest GMP standards
- Material, production and calibration certificates included
- Optional cleaning in place (CIP) and sterilization in place (SIP) capability
- All indirectly product-wetted surfaces made of stainless steel
- Optional data recording and formulation management
- Operator management with password protection for different levels of security
- Various materials (such as ZrO2, stainless steel 316 or nylon) available for custom chamber design
- Splash-proof machine stand
- Comprehensive testing and qualification documentation
- Training sessions and seminars available
All NETZSCH pharmaceutical process equipment, including the DeltaVita series, meets the high demands of the pharmaceutical industry. NETZSCH has a dedicated team for pharmaceutical applications experienced in the industry-specific requirements for testing, validation, and documentation, including FAT, IQ, OQ, URS, FRA and DDS.