As the leader in flexible containment, ILC Dover offers state-of-the-art containment technology. The DoverPac® films, designs and applications are a cost-effective method to achieve high containment. See us at Interphex to discuss your applications and our proven solutions, expected OELs and cost of ownership benefits.
Interphex will take place 1-3 May in New York, US. Visit us at booth 1219 where our display will include the following:
- New weigh and dispense system - This modular design is developed to allow weighing or subdividing materials in a highly contained way while maintaining weighing accuracy; the system can be used to direct charge a process as well
- New DoverPac® options - The DoverPac® is used globally for highly contained transfers of powders and the family of solutions has been extended to meet all size, containment and cost requirements
- New DoverPac® SF - The most versatile and robust design for transfer of powders when connecting to a sanitary flange. The design targets biopharmaceutical processes including media and buffer prep transfers. A unique valve design is available for use with the system
- New Flexivac™ - Developed and tested with our global partners, the FlexiVac™ is the latest design to allow pneumatic conveying of powders from a drum to the process. This is the first proven design to use high containment and flexibles to assure ergonomic and safe transfer of powders
- New Sentinel Clear™ PAPR - See the most innovative PAPR in the industry including the Sentinel Clear hood that has won acceptance by operators for excellent visibility and ergonomics. Great vision, lightweight, state-of-the-art battery technology and easy to use along with a 1000 APF are just some of the reasons you'll want to check out this new product