- UK Department of Health updates its no-deal Brexit preparations
- Knight Therapeutics invests up to $125m in Latin America-focused Moksha8
- Merck Group granted US patent for digital-enabled supply chain security method
- NHS plans for UK medicines supply in no-deal Brexit
- Ebola in the DRC: vaccinating in a conflict zone
Ultimate Biologics Stabilisation Aid Launch
An innovative portfolio of excipients is being launched by DFE Pharma aiding in stabilisation of biologics, including samples of Trehalose and Sucrose (the first in this BioHale® range), available now for online purchase.
Dexamethasone: A Potential New Hope for Patients Suffering from Coronavirus
In a randomised clinical trial led by a team from Oxford University, a total of 2104 severe Covid-19 hospital patients received therapy of a once-daily 6mg dose of dexamethasone, either by orally or by intravenous injection, for ten days.
Ever since our founding in October of 1909 as the first modern rubber factory in Japan, we at Sumitomo Rubber Industries have worked continuously to produce advanced, environmentally products based on rubber technology to support more comfortable lifestyles for people in a wide range of settings.
Read our magazine
Pharma Technology Focus is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the pharmaceutical industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.