Join our webinar on Tuesday 10 December at 3PM London / 10AM New York to...
NSF has announced its latest upcoming European Pharma Training events coming up this year.
Places on NSF’s September pharma courses are filling up fast. Book now to avoid disappointment and take advantage of any discounts you may be entitled to.
If you would like any further information about the company’s education programmes or would like to inquire about on-site training, please contact NSF using the contact form on this page.
NSF’s events include:
- Mathematics and Statistics QP Module – Taking place from 9-12 September in York, UK – Royal Society of Chemistry Approved Training: Designed to meet the needs of the aspiring qualified person and other pharmaceutical professionals, this highly participative four-day course will teach you how to use statistical techniques to assess and monitor the reliability and accuracy of the data you generate
- Statistical Process Control – Taking place from 9-10 September in York, UK – Royal Society of Chemistry Approved Training: This two-day course provides you with the essential understanding of several fundamental statistical process control (SPC) tools for analyzing data, enabling you to understand and interpret what the output is telling you
- Statistical Testing – Taking place from 11 September in York, UK – Royal Society of Chemistry Approved Training: This hands-on course details some of the common statistical tests and how they should be correctly applied and interpreted throughout your organisation
- Workshop – Deviation & CAPA Management – Taking place from 10 September in London, UK: An interactive one-day workshop designed to re-evaluate your deviation process by using risk to your advantage, in addition to corrective and preventative actions (CAPA). Learn what a good deviation system and deviation report look like to minimise the dead time in your review process
- Workshop – Human Error Prevention – Taking place from 11-12 September in London, UK: This focused, challenging human error prevention training is designed to improve your understanding of human error and provide you with the practical steps to simplify processes and instructions whilst increasing conformity. This course runs in succession with NSF’s Deviation & CAPA Management workshop and complements previous learning.
- Pharmaceutical GMP Audits and Self-Inspections – A CQI and IRCA Certified Training GMP PQS Lead Auditor Course – Taking place from 16-20 September in York, UK: Learn how to perform your best audit ever, with the opportunity to become a certified GMP Pharmaceutical Quality Systems Lead Auditor. This intensive five-day course will provide you will the knowledge, skills and confidence to audit all aspects of pharmaceutical manufacturing and control
- GMP for Biological and Biotechnology Products – Taking place from 17-20 September in Dublin, Ireland: Held at the State-of-the-Art NIBRT Biotech Facility, this training session will help you gain insight into internationally recognised current good manufacturing practice (cGMP), including interactive plant tours and detailed discussions with NSF’s experts
- New Annex 1: How to Develop an Effective Contamination Control Strategy – Taking place from 17 September in Milan, Italy: This course will be presented in Italian. This course provides an overview of the changes in the new Annex 1 and their implications, as well as a detailed guide on the methodology, format and content in preparing a holistic contamination control strategy.
- Workshop – Quality Risk Management – Taking place 24 September in Manchester, UK: We will show you how to take a structured, risk-based approach to problem-solving and decision-making using a range of industry-recognised techniques, with the chance to practice resolving real-life scenarios using the tools you have learned
- Workshop – Supplier Management – Taking place from 25-26 September in Manchester, UK: This two-day interactive training course will equip you with all the tools to develop, implement and improve your pharmaceutical supplier management programs and increase the value of your supply chain. This course runs in succession with NSF’s quality risk management workshop and complements previous learning
If you are interested in attending any of these courses, get in contact using the contact form for information about how to sign up.
Get 50% off NSF’s pharma and medical devices eLearning, £100 off selected one-day courses and...
Interest in Near Patient Testing (NPT) continues to gain momentum as it has a major...
Our NEW Data Integrity eLearning course is now live! Written and presented by ex-MHRA inspector...