Excipients, APIs or formulations can be processed in different ways, thus resulting in different properties....
Medelpharm is pleased to announce the release of Alix, an innovative integrated worldwide R&D platform for demanding formulation scientists.
Alix software enables the ultra-compact STYL’One Nano laboratory tabletting R&D press to become a complete research environment that can move the researcher from a powder sample to a full analytical chart in just a few minutes.
Alix is an integrated software platform, designed for formulation and R&D scientists in solid dosage environments. It supports different compaction profiles, tabletting applications and incorporates a series of advanced features and functions:
- Ability to access data from any network computer
- “Smart Analytics“ helper to gather and share compaction process & tablets metrics
- Powerful library tools included
- Data integrity from the start in order to secure database and direct data exchange
- Powerful search engine aiding ability to build a custom database of APIs and excipients
- Capability to share and compare results across a network of Alix users
- Longevity based on widely used open-source software
Alix equips STYL’One Nano users with the ability to orchestrate lab instruments and share data for a more efficient experimental and research environment resulting in faster, better results. It delivers a series of specific benefits:
- More efficient and accurate set up for experiments
- Faster feedback on experiment outcomes
- Handle complex datasets more confidently with Smart Analytics
- Intelligent suggested plots using pre-defined USP Chapter <1062> tablet compression protocols
- No need to export to another software platform to access library data
- Future-proofed investment protection
With Alix and STYL’One Nano working in combination, Medelpharm has provided researchers with the “Technology of the future under your gloves”, giving access to all data anywhere and orchestrating all laboratory tabletting instruments.
Alix allows research teams to consolidate data from different instruments to generate smart analytics and perform development studies faster and more reliably.
Alix will be rolled out to other Medelpharm platforms, such as STYL’One Evolution, in the future.
For more information, please fill out the enquiry form attached to this page.
Research-based manufacturer and powder compaction specialists MEDELPHARM S.A.S. will deliver a presentation on advanced formulation...
Improve your formulation development with a systematic approach to experimentation! De Montfort University PhD student...
Spheronization is the process where extrudates (the output from an extruder) are shaped into small...