Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials 6-7 April 2016
Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials West Coast will be from 6-7 April 2016. The event will be hosted in Bulinghame, US.
Oncology clinical trials are more complex than other therapeutic trials, especially concerning patient recruitment and retention. The event will explore methods to improve both areas using a patient-focused approach.
With increased competition, companies need to meet goals at a quicker pace. In an evolving sector, new techniques must be trialled and shared to advance the field, which makes the US 2016 event an ideal opportunity for such discussions.
This year’s event brings together high calibre speakers, including CEOs, vice-presidents, directors and associate directors within the industry.
Key speakers include:
- Genentech Global Head Clinical Operations Oncology vice-president Bardia Akbari
- Nektar Therapeutics Development Operations vice-president Deirdre BeVard
- Gilead Sciences associate director Maria O’Rourke
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals Clinical Operations senior director Ashwin Patel
- Escend Pharmaceuticals co-founder Saira Bates