Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2-3 March 2016
Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2016 conference will take place in Barcelona, Spain.
The 17th edition will feature a balanced agenda of presentations, interactive panel sessions and speaker hosted tables to discover the best strategies and solutions for clinical supply chains.
This is an ideal opportunity to learn from key experts from pharmaceutical and biotech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, Bayer, Roche, Bristol Myers Squibb, Parexel and MultiPharma.
The event will emphasise the need for comparator sourcing to be considered an essential part of supply chain, and will also:
- Identify comparator sourcing timelines, depending on trial size and requirements, to ensure it fits in overall supply chain deadlines
- Consider the challenge of working in new markets to evaluate the availability of locally sourced comparators
- Evaluate whether to centrally source comparator products or to take a more piecemeal approach to discover which approach is more cost-effective
- Implement effective biosimilar sourcing strategies to overcome issues with limited stability and availability
- Outline timelines for working with comparator sourcing vendors to avoid delays to studies
- Investigate different strategies for blinded trials to uncover requirements for comparators
The speaker will be Merck’s Niklas Mattsson who is Comparator Lead associate director.
Secure a place at the conference by quoting reference MK-OAPF.