Clinical Trial Supply Nordics 2016 8–9 June
The third annual edition of Clinical Trial Supply Nordics in Copenhagen, Denmark, will help visitors to develop the best strategies to strengthen their clinical trial supply chain process.
This event provides the ideal opportunity to make business connections with peers in the Nordic region and learn from high calibre industry speakers.
The speaker panel includes:
- Astra Zeneca supply chain programme manager Eva-Lotta Persson
- Danish Medicines Agency medicines inspector Mette Bjorn
- Valneva clinical manufacturing head Janet Hoogstraate
- Novo Nordisk trial supplies planner Carsten Vendelbo Jensen
- Peptonic Medical chief operating officer Dan Markusson
Roundtable topics include:
- Considering cold chains now and in the future
- Discussing comparator sourcing and new solutions
- Forecasting for trials and how to ensure an accurate supply
- Labelling translation and keeping on top of latest developments for successful translation internationally
Please book by quoting reference MK-OAPF.