Clinical Trial Supply West Coast 2016 18–19 May
Clinical supply management is one of the main challenges for small biotechs operating globally.
The 9th annual Clinical Trial Supply West Coast conference in San Mateo, California, provides the opportunity to hear from industry experts and take part in panel discussions to debate and discuss ways to strengthen clinical supply strategies and minimise associated costs.
Valley Fever Solutions CEO David Larwood will be delivering a presentation on ‘Defining a new approach to just-in-time monitoring to allow flexible implementation in variable sized companies.’
Clinical Trial Supply West Coast will explore how to:
- Examine differences between just-in-time and postponement to address the pitfalls of postponement
- Detect and address problems early on to immediately implement corrective action
- Use remote monitoring to detect small issues before they escalate
- Use just-in-time monitoring to determine when visits are required and how to reduce overall trial costs
- Improve technology adoption and clinical operation processes to make it feasible to redefine the role of the CRA
- Embed just-in-time monitoring to avoid unnecessary inventory storage
- Uncover the advantages when using a just-in-time distributor for small-sized companies
The full agenda and complete list of speakers is available on the website.
Secure a place by quoting reference MK-OAPF.