Clinical Trial Supply East Coast 2015 21–22 October
The Clinical Trial Supply East Coast conference will be having its 13th annual event on 21-22 October in Princeton, New Jersey.
The conference provides an opportunity to improve clinical supply chains by networking with peers from biopharma companies during informative presentations, panel discussions and roundtable sessions.
Topics will cover key issues such as new forecasting techniques and optimising communication or strategies to avoid stock-outs.
These topics will be delivered by speakers, including:
- Buz Hillmann, Johnson & Johnson Clinical Supply Systems associate director
- George Omburo, Derma Sciences Clinical and Product Development vice-president
- Dawn Right, GSK therapeutic area manager
- Michael Daly, Valeant Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain director
- Anthony Orosz, US Customs and Border Protection director
Presentation highlights of the Clinical Trial Supply East Coast conference include:
- Highlighting the need for using universal technical language to ease operations for clinical trials
- Realizing the need for standardising technical language used on labels to avoid miscommunication
- Appreciating the importance of universal language to tap into eastern Europe as an upcoming site of trials
- Reviewing the difficulties caused by foreign countries not accepting labels produced elsewhere
- Enhancing clinical studies by integrating clear, user-friendly labelling of supplies
Places at the conference are limited. Visitors can book using the reference MK-OAP.
More information and registration is available at: http://www.arena-international.com/ctseastcoast