Outsourcing in Clinical Trials East Coast 2016 25-26 May, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
This event will provide an in-depth overview for companies of all sizes in the region to develop strategies within clinical outsourcing, including vendor selection, auditing, as well as contract development and vendor management.
The event will feature various roundtable discussions that will provide an ideal opportunity for attendees to discuss with competitors, service providers and companies of different sizes the best ways to implement their outsourcing strategy.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- Various presentations on overall clinical outsourcing strategies
- Multiple panel discussion from senior level large company representatives to promote interactivity
- Presentations from BMS, Merck, GSK and Novatis
- A US Food and Drug Administration presentation on patient engagement
- Expert interview with John Barry
- Ken Getz presentation
For two days, learn from different industry leaders around the East Coast area and discover the range of content and interactivity that will be available at the industry networking event.
For more information and to view the full programme for the event, please visit the website.
Register for this year’s conference using the code MK-EGEP.