Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA 24-25 February 2016
The eighth Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA event will be held in Philadelphia.
The event encourages visitors to consider current policies and challenges, while maintaining a successful business through innovation.
Packaging is crucial to the industry as it preserves the quality and safety of medicinal products. This area has recently become popular due to updated legislation to reduce counterfeit produce and fraud.
Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA will be based on case studies and research. It will feature panel discussions and speaker hosted roundtable sessions for an interactive environment with industry experts.
Presentations from US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Custom and Border Protection will inform visitors about how to securely navigate regulations to save time and reduce costs.
The event will also focus on driving the industry into the digital world through the promotion of sustainability.
Key speakers include:
- Amgen Regulatory Labelling director Carolyn Roderick
- GSK Global Regulatory Affairs, Labelling, director Amy Ebel
- Bayer Packaging Design director Guido Schmitz
- Sanofi Marketing associate director Julia Zakhari
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Corporate Security director Eugene J Hackett
- CSL Behring Global Serialisation Technology Programme senior manager Raj Subramanyam