Temperature Maintenance of Pharmaceuticals in Distribution 2015 25-26 February
The Temperature Maintenance of Pharmaceuticals in Distribution conference will take place in Cannes, France, on 25-26 February 2015.
Temperature maintenance has become an issue of vital importance across the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors. With increasing concern for temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products during distribution, this highly anticipated conference will present itself as a unique opportunity for attendees to gain knowledge on the latest trends and strategies to ensure maximum efficiency.
The 2015 conference will cover key topics such as:
- Implementation and feedback on the new GDP guidelines
- Finding the most cost-efficient packaging solution
- Optimising your monitoring and track-and-trace systems
- Collaborating with supply chain stakeholders
Key speakers at this year’s event include:
- Maria D’ Orazio – head of cold chain logistics, Novartis
- Paul Scuse – outbound supplies team lead, NAPP Pharmaceutical Group
- Maurizio Cashera – quality assurance manager, Sanofi Pasteur
- Sarah Pentney – global compliance manager, Biocair
- Pirmin Froehlicher – simulation expert for clinical trial distribution, F Hoffman- La Roche
Secure your place today by quoting reference MK-OA with the link below.