Learn more about how The Dow Chemical Company (‘Dow’) is collaborating with formulators, pharmaceutical companies, distributors and industry experts to help develop the next generation of ingredients and solutions to make the world healthier at Excipient Fest Americas.
Visit Dow (NYSE: DOW) at the annual International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council (IPEC) Excipient Fest Americas 30 April to 1 May at the Renaissance Harborplace, Baltimore, MD, Booth 2.
Dow is earning a reputation as a ‘go-to’ solutions provider in the healthcare and medical markets. This is a direct result of Dow’s ability to collaborate with all areas of the value chain, and deliver active ingredients, excipients, reagents, and much more, consistently and reliably, and in a cost-effective manner, around the world.
Drug formulators, pharmaceutical companies and others who visit Dow at Excipient Fest will learn more about the company’s well-known expertise in ingredients for drug formulation and delivery as well as its extensive capabilities in helping to create and refine active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
Solutions and offerings to be highlighted at the show include:
- CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ high-purity polyethylene glycols which can be used as APIs or excipients, designed to address compliance requirements of the pharmaceutical industry
- METHOCEL™ Premium VLV, our innovative very low viscosity tablet coating solution designed to help to optimise tablet manufacturing costs
- AFFINISOL™, our solubility enhancing solutions uniquely tailored to address the solubilisation performance requirements of each API
- Quality by Design (QbD), how we can assist in developing clinically advantaged and robust formulations
- AMBERLITE™ and DUOLITE™ functional ion exchange excipients help to improve the delivery of drugs by offering formulation flexibility in five key areas: taste masking, controlled release, abuse deterrence, solubility and stability
- High-purity propylene glycol USP/EP approved for a wide variety of pharmaceutical formulation uses, such as a solvent, extractant, emollient, humectant, coupling agent, dispersant and more
Dow will share knowledge about these solutions – and many others – at Excipient Fest Americas, as well as CPhI Worldwide, 22-24 October in Frankfurt, Germany and at the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) Annual Meeting in San Antonio, US, 10-14 November.