Modality Solutions has announced that it will be sponsoring and presenting at the 15th Annual Global Forum – Temperature Controlled Life Science Supply Chains.
The company will join more than 850 life science leaders and experts at the event, which takes place from 25 September 25 to 29 September at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
Modality Solutions’ president Gary Hutchinson and principal Paul Harber will host and present a two hour pre-conference workshop starting at 11:00am on Tuesday, 26 September.
Workshop D: ‘Justify Shipping Outside of Storage Temperature Label Claims with the Use of Transport Simulation Technology’ will be an interactive workshop where real life testing strategies for deep frozen, refrigerated (2°C – 8°C) and controlled room temperature (CRT) drug products will be created and discussed in small group break outs.
Global Forum workshop attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Build a stability budget to justify investment and improvement in their cold chain operations
- Analyse the trade-offs involved in optimising different parts of the cold chain
- Streamline how to use the budget to support the supply chain and communicate and respond to excursions
- Address temperature excursions that exceed the time supported in the stability budget
- Identify who is responsible, how to communicate, and how to determine product disposition
- Participate in a group exercises in three groups, based on temperature range (deep frozen, refrigerated 2°C – 8°C, and controlled room temperature), will each come up with a test strategy for later assessment
Programme director Jody Tropeano said: "The Global Forum continues to be the leading event for temperature controlled life science supply chains, and we are pleased to have Modality Solutions partner with us to help make the event a success. The need for a robust, streamlined temperature controlled supply chain has never been more in demand.
"With an inﬂux of temperature sensitive products entering the supply chain, companies must revisit their logistics, packaging, quality, and security processes to ensure they are keeping pace with this exponential growth."
Modality Solutions president Gary Hutchinson said: "We encourage attendees to join us at our workshop to learn how to budget for and utilise transport simulation technology to justify shipping outside of storage temperature label claims.
"We are committed to helping life science companies explore cost-reduction strategies, understand changing industry standards, and initiate risk management processes to ensure compliance, quality and product integrity."
Register for the event at the Global Forum website (www.coldchainglobalforum.com). Colleagues of Modality Solutions receive 20% off rates by using the code: 15GF_MODALITY