ILC Dover, a global leader in the development of single-use flexible solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturing,...
Talk with the ILC Dover RPE and flexible containment experts about your industrial hygiene challenges at the annual AIHce show in Portland, OR, at the Oregon Convention Center, 16-18 May 2011, at booth 1647.
On display you will see:
- Sentinel Clear™ Hood PAPR System
- Sentinel XL™ HP Systems – multiple hood configurations
- Weigh and dispense containment system in a frame supported flexible enclosure
Benefits of the Sentinel™ PAPR Systems
- 8 SCFM of air (33% more than the NIOSH minimum) for added protection and cooling
- NIOSH approved with an APF of 1,000 with the Sentinel Clear Hood
- 320° field of view
- Lightweight, integrated blower and battery with deconable, no-slip belt
- BioShield™ head cover comes in a colorful patient-friendly pattern and includes anti-glare chin panel
Benefits of working with the DoverPac® System
- Supports your lean manufacturing and the lowest overall cost of process ownership
- DoverPacs provide validated containment from nanogram to cGMP levels
- Disposables for chemical synthesis, solid dosage processing, biopharmaceutical and all of your containment needs
For more information please contact ILC Dover.
ILC Dover Introduces Atmospheric Control Module to Safely Contain Highly-Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
ILC Dover, a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing...
A pharmaceutical production line must be safely and efficiently managed above all else. If a...
This white paper compares the performance of numerous single-use flexible transfer systems for use in...