Matcon USA will hold an open day at its Sewell facility in New Jersey on Wednesday 16 November 2011 to showcase the latest in lean manufacturing solutions for the powder processing industries.
This free one-day event is designed to provide attendees with the opportunity to see ‘real’ working configurations, from raw materials filling to finished goods business to business packing. The day will feature presentations/discussions on how a Matcon IBC-based powder handling solution can help achieve:
- Improved manufacturing flexibility
- Reduced inventory
- Improved cash flow
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Increased profitability
‘Live’ demonstrations will be carried out during the day on Matcon’s own range of powder handling process equipment and integrated systems suitable for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and other industry sectors, including:
- IBC (intermediate bulk containers) and related technology for filling, discharging, IBC blending, dosing and packing
- FlexiBatch Micro for fully automatic recipe formulation of minor and micro additions
- Sack tip to IBC transfer with sieving and weighing
- Laboratory IBC mixing
- B2B direct packing of bags
The open day includes a complimentary lunch and dinner.
To register for this free event, please visit Matcon’s website.