- Sky high: should US drug prices fall in-line with the rest of the world?
- Veeva European summit: leveraging tech to support drug commercialisation
- UK Government confirms disruption to medicines in event of no-deal Brexit
- How automation and man-machine collaboration is reshaping blood storage
- Trouble at Teva: US price-fixing lawsuit adds to generic giant’s woes
Akron Biotechnology’s Ancillary Materials Manufacturing Facility, Sarasota, Florida
Akron Biotechnology is developing a manufacturing facility in the city of Sarasota in Florida, US to produce cell and gene therapy materials and technologies.
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Flexible Biomanufacturing Facility, Texas
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB) embarked on an expansion of its flexible biomanufacturing facility at its College Station location in Texas, US, in February 2020.
Butterworth Laboratories to Exhibit at Making Pharmaceuticals 2020 on 26-27 October
Butterworth Laboratories is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at Making Pharmaceuticals Exhibition and Conference at Ricoh Arena in Coventry, England on 26-27 October.
Next-Generation SCHOTT EVERIC™ Vials
Each drug formulation is unique, as is every patient. Especially high-potency medicines breaking into the market have exacting pharma packaging must guarantee drug stability.
Audentes’ Gene Therapy Manufacturing Facility, Sanford, North Carolina
Audentes Therapeutics, a genetic medicines company, is planning to build a gene therapy manufacturing facility in Sanford, North Carolina, US.
Read our magazine
Pharma Technology Focus is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the pharmaceutical industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.