Dycem is pleased to announce that it is hosting its 'Floor Level Contamination in Cleanrooms...
CZ01 is a high-performance contamination control flooring solution, suitable for light wheeled trafﬁc and heavier pedestrian ﬂows. Permanently installed, it is the most effective way of controlling all forms of foot, wheel and airborne contamination. It is available in a range of attractive designs which means it still looks good between wet cleaning.
CZ01 has the ﬂexibility to be installed into in a variety of different sized and shaped areas, including areas that are complex in shape and construction, and is comes with a number of bespoke edging system choices.
- Prevents over 99% of contamination from entering your critical area
- Reduced ﬂoor and air particle / microbial counts
- Improved yield, cost savings and proﬁtability
- Reduced risk of high product rejection rates
- Unlike peel-off mats, Dycem products cannot be bypassed and require no overt action
- Available in a range of low proﬁle edging systems, which help to tailor Dycem to your individual needs
- Flame retardant option available
- Coving, inlaid and wall- to-wall options available
- Ideal for facilities that require multiple installations at any one time
- Expected lifecycle efficiency of three to five years, with a standard 12 month warranty offered from date of installation
- Loose-laid option available
Floating Floor System
Installed onto a 1.2mm (1/16in) thick isolator membrane, Dycem’s loose-laid ﬂoating ﬂoor system gives you the flexibility to self-install Dycem, creating an ideal interim solution for locations where long-term adhesion to the subﬂoor is not possible.
The underside of the ﬂoating ﬂoor system is an impervious, nonabsorbent vinyl layer, which is resistant to moisture, and contains multiple peduncles to minimise subﬂoor show-through, maintain the rigidityof the Dycem product and ensure ﬁrm grip to the subﬂoor when in-use.
With our certified anti-microbial properties, Dycem's Push Pads solution is a reliable addition in the...
Dycem has announced its testing for Covid-19 efficacy on Dycem Ltd under strict ISO21702:2019 is...
With individuals returning to the workplace, businesses are seeking fresh solutions to aid in protecting...