Isolation of aseptic processes is not a new technology. Rigid stainless-steel isolators have been available...
GL300W is a water resistant GPS locator that is suitable for asset tracking applications.
The locator has a small button, making it ideal for applications that require rapid notification of emergency alerts and regular setting of geo-fences based on the location. It also features a built-in highly sensitive GPS receiver.
WCDMA allows the location to be monitored in real-time or tracked using a backend server and mobile devices.
GL300W’s built-in three-axis accelerometer offers motion detection and extends battery life using power management algorithms.
GL300W has a range of features, including:
- EMM probe compatible
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Internal WCDMA/GPS antennas
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Internal three-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
- Power management, which can be connected to external DC power or a battery
- CE/FCC certified