- AstraZeneca and Veeva: reducing disruption from the Covid-19 pandemic
- Veeva R&D summit 2020: putting patients at the centre of clinical research
- Breakthrough in neurodegeneration: GV, Bill Gates and Foresight invest $45m in Cerevance
- Turning pharma green: an eco-wish list for the industry
- A resolution for the new decade: resolve the US opioid crisis
Phase I Study Completion on Gimsilumab for ARDS in Covid-19
Altasciences has finalised a Phase I study for the development of gimsilumab, up-regulated in SARS CoV-2 in patients with or at risk of developing acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
Moving in Unison
Altasciences is a forward-thinking, mid-size, early phase contract research organisation with a unique company focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept.
Injection Vials for Vaccines for Protection Against Covid-19
Covid-19 vaccines under development to protect from the disease are, like numerous other drugs, filled in injection or vials comprised of type 1 borosilicate glass.
Bioequivalence Studies and Bioanalytical Services
Anapharm Bioanalytics is a client-orientated, GLP-certified, FDA-inspected, GCP-compliant and ANVISA-certified bioanalytical contract research organisation (CRO) offering comprehensive high-quality bioanalytical services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and generic industry worldwide.
Read our magazine
Pharma Technology Focus is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the pharmaceutical industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.