- Life-saving logistics in the COVID-19 era
- Biotechs testing for COVID-19 in Asia-Pacific benefit from new fast-track review processes
- High containment for lyophilisation processes
- Data shows majority of Australian sites are open for clinical trial activity
- Managing the Covid-19 outbreak: Lessons learnt from South Korea
Coating: Curing Your Complex Oral Solid Dose (OSD) Challenges Webinar on 12 May
We are sorry that you were not able to attend the webinar titled: Pfizer CentreOne - Coating: Curing Your Complex Oral Solid Dose (OSD) Challenges.
High containment for lyophilisation processes
The growth of lyophilisation and its complicated processes has challenged manufacturers to maintain safety for operators working with highly potent ingredients, which has created a demand to assure product quality and protection from contamination.
Managing the Covid-19 outbreak: Lessons learnt from South Korea
Due to its geographic proximity with China, South Korea was one of the first locations hit with the Covid-19 viral infections.
Novotech case study: Global reach through CRO partnership for a phase 2 oncology trial
The alliance of regional specialists can provide the best of all worlds: global coverage, regional specialisation and mid-sized CRO flexibility.
Read our magazine
Pharma Technology Focus is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the pharmaceutical industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.