Howorth's standard downflow booth modules are 1m and 1.3m pods to make a combination of...
Innovative technology is a key factor to consider when improving the operating theatre environment.
With its new generation of light-emitting diode (LED) operating theatre lights, Trumpf Medical is once again setting new standards.
Patient safety and ease-of-use are always primary considerations in the development of new products and with this in mind the revolutionary technology of this new LED light allows operating theatre personnel to work under continuous lighting conditions at all times.
There are seven reasons for choosing iLED:
- The lighting management system automatically maintains the brightness, colour temperature, and a consistent field size
- The unique shadow management system ensures excellent illumination at all times
- Always flexible due to best possible lighting conditions at working distances of between 0.8m and 1.3m in all disciplines
- Streamline design for enhanced air flow and easy to clean
- The modular concept allows it to be fitted with a standard handle, sterile operating handle, disposable handle, or camera
- An intuitive practical and adaptable operating concept.
- Future compatible with integration options.
Howorth Air Technology distributes, installs, commissions, and services all Trumpf operating lights and pendants in Mainland UK (excl. N.I.)
Howorth's sales team will be attending the Making Pharmaceuticals show, where they will be demonstrating...
Come and speak to the barbershop quartet (the containment specialist) on your application at Interphex. Taking...
Howorth has announced it will be attending the Interphex event in New York, US. Taking...