MSS Clean Technology Clean Room and Containment Solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry
MSS is an international leader in the design, supply and construction of clean room and controlled environments. Our range of products and services enables us to deliver cGMP compliant facilities. Our services range from the design and installation of the clean room enclosure to a full ‘one stop shop’ turnkey project including mechanical and electrical services and host buildings where required.
During our 24 years in operation we have earned a reputation for exceptionally high product and service quality together with the ability to meet the standards required for the pharmaceutical industry.
Our facilities are designed, constructed, commissioned and validated in accordance with the current international standards relating to clean room and containment environments.
CLEAN ROOM PROJECT SERVICES
The range of services we can provide include the following:
- Project evaluation
- Front end design together with budget costs
- Modular building solutions
- Mechanical, electrical and controls design and installation
- Performance certification
- Validation support documentation
- Facility operation training
- Continued compliance testing and documentation
- System performance analysis and trouble shooting
- Future upgrades, relocations, etc.
CLEAN ROOM COMPONENTS AND PRODUCTS
The clean room construction method and detailing can be selected from a variety of options:
- MSS PVC faced steel modular wall and ceiling system with unique silicone free jointing detail
- Walk-on and non walk-on ceiling options – suspended or independently supported
- Phenolic based systems
- Bi-wall systems
- Traditional stud and plasterboard with choice of clean non shedding finishes
- Vinyl faced finishes
- Steel doors
- Glass doors
- GRP doors
- Flush twin glazed windows
- Flush floor cove
- Vinyl floors
- Epoxy floors
CLEAN ROOM CONSTRUCTION
The above components can be constructed within a clients existing facility or alternatively MSS can provide a number of host building options to suit specific site locations. These options range from:
- Factory engineered modular building systems
- Steel framed structures with brick or panel cladding
The above options would include all necessary site works to deliver a turnkey project.
PARTNERING IN CLEAN ROOM CONSTRUCTION
Our ability to deliver projects on time and within budget in a non confrontational manner means we experience a high level of repeat business from our client base. The partnering approach enables both parties to focus on the project requirements. This partnering philosophy also applies to our supply chain.