Ultrasonic Fog Shower for Encapsulation and Removal of API
PBSC’s ultrasonic fog shower has a number of advantages, including a lower water consumption, droplets formed are 1000 times smaller than mist droplets, and the user can add agents to enhance performance.
Offering a better performance to regular misting showers, the ultrasonic fog shower can remove airborne particles and API from the operator’s clothes.
The PBSC ultrasonic fog shower offers better performance to the traditional misting shower used for the encapsulation and removal of API’s on operator clothes and removal of airborne particles.
The fogging shower has been developed based upon PSBC’s traditional deluge shower, which has provided reliable personnel decontamination in facilities worldwide since 1996.
The fogging shower uses much less water than traditional deluge and misting showers and provides improved levels of encapsulation on disposable suits or removal of powders from reusable suits.
The showers performance has been independently assess by SafeBridge.
Key advantages of the PBSC fogging shower include:
- Independently assessed performance of shower on both disposable and reusable suits
- Droplet size more consistent than misting nozzles
- Plug and play control panel system, allowing wiring to be completed by PBSC during mechanical installation
- Spare parts can be changed quickly via plug system
- Full glass doors provide maximum visibility, opaque and screen print options available
- Current good manufacturing process (cGMP) stainless steel construction, in 304l or 316l
- Interlocked doors, allowing use as an air lock as well as a shower
- Standard sizes (external dimensions)
- Straight through design