Molnar-Institute has announced it will be hosting the ‘How to Manage Analytical Methods Across all Stages of their Lifecycle Using One Chromatographic Modelling Tool’ webinar.
Taking place on 12 July at 9:00am Eastern Time (14:00 BST and 15:00 CEST). Attendees will see how high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) retention modelling for reversed-phase, normal-phase, hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) and ion-exchange separations saves time and resources across all stages of the lifecycle of an analytical method.
Based on examples from the industry, Molnar-Institute will demonstrate how method run time can easily be reduced ten-fold with improved selectivity when redesigning an old method, while the development time needed is reduced by factor of 12 at the same time. The company will also show how an existing United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) method that frequently fails in routine runs can be understood and improved in accordance with the allowed changes (USP 621) using DryLab.
Can’t make the live webcast? Request a registration now by making an enquiry using the form on this page and view it on-demand after the air date.
Key learning objectives
The webinar’s key objectives include:
- How to vastly reduce method run time and speed up method development time across HPLC types (reversed-phase, normal-phase, HIC, HILIC, and ion-exchange
- How to optimise performance of an existing method in three simple steps
- How to use chromatographic parameters (to maximise resolution)
- How to evaluate method robustness
- How to perform an early-stage (stage 1) robustness evaluation for robust method design
- How to use chromatographic modelling to safeguard method transfers from later out-of-specification (OoS) results
Who should attend
The webcast is suitable for scientifically oriented method developers from the following sub-fields:
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses using reversed-phase, normal-phase, HIC, HILIC, and ion-exchange across industries
- Preclinical research
- Clinical trials and studies
- Regulatory affairs
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Research and development
- Impurity testing
The webinar will be presented by president Imre Molnár, vice-president of product management Hans-Jürgen Rieger and editorial director Laura Bush.
Interested in attending? Please make an enquiry using the form on this page or visit the