Whether we like it or not, inspections are a crucial part of clinical trials. It...
Phlexglobal will be present at Europe’s engaging, international forum, which aims to optimise all aspects of trial master file (TMF) management.
Taking place in Barcelona in Spain from 12 September to 14 September, TMF Europe 2016’s agenda is packed with case studies and interactive discussions exploring topics such as:
- Overcoming your regulatory challenges, with a keynote address from the Danish Medicines Agency and a live mock inspection
- Driving TMF quality improvement through continual monitoring and metrics utilisation, with insight from Almirall and UCB
- Mitsubishi Tanabe share its expertise on achieving a seamless eTMF transition
- Astellas present a case study sharing their secrets to working with 10 different CROs
- Covance and Biomarin have a live debate on achieving interoperability
Phlexglobal is also pleased to announce a case study presentation from Senior vice-president of Client Solutions Karen Roy on eTMF Interoperability – A Best Practice Guide
You will learn about:
- Identifying the key requirements of an eTMF to meet needs and ensure functionality
- To compare and contrast different strategies to find the right one for you
- Reviewing the training necessary to ensure effective system usage
Three easy ways to reserve your place at the 2016 Trial Master Files Europe meeting is to register online, email [email protected], or telephone +44 207 036 1300.
Get 20% off registration with Phlexglobal by quoting PHLEX_20 over the phone, email, or during online registration.
Phlexglobal offers a wide range of trial master file (TMF) related services, supported by a...
Phlexglobal has announced that it is joining fellow experts at DIA’s eDM Clinical and Regulatory Operations Forum....
Phlexglobal's Client Solutions group offers expert consultancy, which leads to successful trial master file (TMF)...