Whether we like it or not, inspections are a crucial part of clinical trials. It...
Phlexglobal has extended an invitation for you to join its complimentary USA East Coast Seminars in Cambridge (MA) and Edison (NJ) this June.
The events will begin with a complimentary lunch followed by an exciting agenda where Phlexglobal experts will address:
- Contract research organisation (CRO) electronic trial master file (eTMF) collaboration
- How to execute a trial master file (TMF) quality programme using innovative eTMF oversight tools
- How to optimise your TMF inspection experience
- A live PhlexEview 4.3 demonstration
At the end of the day, Phlexglobal will be showcasing the latest version of its eTMF management technology. Now with more capabilities than ever to optimise TMF management, PhlexEview 4.3 adds intelligent new ways of working. It is designed specifically to enhance the user experience, maximise efficiency, facilitate compliance, and improve oversight.
The company is also pleased to announce that it will be joined by couple of guest keynote speakers:
- Executive director of clinical records management at Allergan Eric Rubinson
- Associate director of clinical operations at Syros Curran Murphy
- US general manager and director of TMF operations at Phlexglobal Sarah Tucker
- Directors of client solutions at Phlexglobal Chris Seifarth and Sharon Ames
- Solutions consultant at Phlexglobal Aaron Grant
Space is limited, so reserve your place now! The Phlexglobal team is looking forward to meeting you there.
Phlexglobal offers a wide range of trial master file (TMF) related services, supported by a...
Phlexglobal has announced that it is joining fellow experts at DIA’s eDM Clinical and Regulatory Operations Forum....
Phlexglobal's Client Solutions group offers expert consultancy, which leads to successful trial master file (TMF)...