Gerresheimer has already been well-positioned in India for several years with Triveni Polymers Pvt Ltd...
Gerresheimer is an approved cartridges manufacturer for numerous applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
The company’s Gx® cartridges range from 1.5ml to 10ml in clear and amber (glass type I).
To fulfil the quality demands of its customers, all Gx® Cartridge lines are equipped with visual inspection systems for 100% dimensional control.
In addition, the company’s most modern lines use visual inspection systems to check for cosmetic defects and line-scan cameras to control the glazed end. Final packaging is performed under controlled environmental conditions.
Key features of the Gx® cartridges include:
- Dental cartridges
- Type I glass, compliant to European Pharmacopoeia / US Pharmacopoeia (USP) / Japan Pharmacopoeia (JP)
- Sizes from 1.5ml to 3.0ml, larger sizes up to 10.0ml on request
- Visual inspection systems for 100% dimensional control
- Designs according to DIN ISO:11040-1 and 13926-1; customised formats on request
- Customised ceramic printing with heavy-metal-free inks
- Packaging options such as a polypropylene (PP) box, a tray and shrink wrap
- Suitable for standard filling and packaging equipment
- Drug master file type III
Metal-Free Glass Syringes for Biotechnologically Manufactured Active Ingredients with Patented Innovative Production Technology
Biotechnologically manufactured active ingredients demonstrate a series of special features. Some are highly viscous, concentrated...
Live at the CPhI China: Gerresheimer Presents Innovative Special Products for the Packaging and Administration Of Medicines
One of the most important events for pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery in Asia is...
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. With specialty glass...