The new RST series of touch screen rheometers offers the quickest and most comprehensive rheological...
The CT3 is a robust compression and tension test instrument that uses various fixtures to assess the integrity of pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
Brookfield has developed a line of fixtures and accessories for the instrument to help tackle pharmaceutical challenges.
CT3 provides a choice of five load ranges of up to 50kg and a range of probes and accessories for applications.
In addition, two adjustable base tables allow versatility of sample testing and six tests modes are available, as well as a calibration check.
Up to ten additional customised test methods can be stored. The CT3 has an easy-to-read display and intuitive controls, which provides a ‘real life’ insight into physical properties.
Other benefits of the CT3 include:
- Texture Profile Analysis (TPA) specific for the food industry
- USB and RS232 outputs
- Conforms fully with GME and GMIA monographs for gelatin Bloom assessment with a built-in Bloom test function
- Gelatin Bath System available for sample conditioning
- Supplied with texture loader software to allow creation of up to ten customised tests
- Can be used with TexturePro CT to easily create custom reports and graphs
The PFT Powder Flow Tester brings quick and easy analysis of powder flow behaviour in...
It is well known that powder flow problems can cost manufacturers substantial down time and...
Brookfield Donates a Powder Flow Tester to the New Kansas State University Bulk Solids Innovation Center
Brookfield Engineering has donated a Powder Flow Tester (PFT) to the new Kansas State University...