The specialty pharmacy industry can reduce costs by $27.5 million annually (product and call centre...
EDGE S-400® is a wireless, portable sensor for monitoring and controlling cold chain performance.
Key features of the EDGE S-400 are:
- Bluetooth® enabled temperature sensor
- Check temperature readings wirelessly from smartphone or tablet
- Single or multi-use with three month battery life
- Internal sensor and memory for 4,000 datapoints
- Wireless access through packing materials, containers, cold equipment, and cold rooms
- Cloud sharing and storage
- Robust IP65 protection against dust and projected liquids
EDGE S-400 is an easy-to-use, practical, and cost-effec¬tive solution for wireless temperature tracking. Small enough to fit into almost any size and type of container, cooler, or enclosure, it can be used to monitor cold-chain performance for temperature-sensitive products without compromising the shipment packaging integ-rity. In addition, an adhesive backing makes placement simple and reliable.
Embedded sensors and Bluetooth® wireless connectivity provide temperature datalogging continuously through the product’s journey. Using the free EDGEVue® app, temperature readings and geolocation data can be easily accessed and shared on demand with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
EDGEVue provides easy user access to establish cus¬tomised parameters for each use of the EDGE S-400, including alarms, datalogging intervals, startup options, and time and temperature units. Data can be transmitted to Google Drive, Dropbox, or the EDGEVue Cloud, providing global data access.
- Device: Single or multi-use, portable
- Temperature range: -5°C to 40°C (-23°F to 104°F)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C
- Resolution: 0.01°C
- Temperature display: Celsius or fahrenheit are selectable
- Size: 81mm length by 43.4mm width by 8.2mm depth (3.2in x 1.4in x 0.3in)
- Thickness: 0.3in (8.2mm)
- Weight: 0.9oz (25.2g)
- Case: ABS, IP65 protection, adhesive backing
- Serial Number: Unique for each module
- LED indicator: Alarm status and communication
- Alarm limits: Programmable high and low, with delay
- Startup options: Immediate or delayed, with programmable threshold
- Datalogging intervals: Programmable at 15 seconds to 1 minute (at 1 second intervals) or 1 minute to 255 minutes (at 1 minute intervals)
- Datalogging stop: Programmable to continue until memory full or to overwrite oldest values
- Date / time stamps: Programmable to local time or GMT
- Memory internal: Up to 4,000 datapoints
- Reports: Comma-separated values (CSV) and JPG file formats
EDGEVue and Wireless Specifications
- Bluetooth® Smart enabled
- Wireless range: Line-of-sight, up to 50m (164ft)
- Device compatibility: Programme and read with iPhone 4S or higher, iPad 3 or higher, and Android 4.4 and higher
- Detection: Wireless access through isothermal packaging, refrigerated vehicle siding, freezers, refrigerators, and cold rooms (may depend on wall thickness and environmental conditions)
Several years ago, Temptime asked an independent testing lab to source the five most commonly...
With the increase in temperature-sensitive medications due to the rise in complex biologics, as well...
Although a temperature-controlled supply chain is essential for the transportation of an increasing number of...