Many of the main causes of false dissolution test and qualification failures are related to media de-aeration and dispensing.
The ezfill 4500 makes media preparation simple and error free. It’s unique in-line heating with vacuum degassing and dispensing allows for a very compact design. The optional mobile cart lets one easily move the unit from bath to bath, while the available remote dispensing nozzle allows directly filling vessels in place. The ezfill 4500 is not only compatible with Distek baths but almost every other bath on the market.
- Fast, reliable and consistent results – Piston-controlled vacuum chamber creates a high vacuum for effective de-aeration and delivers precise media volumes accurate to greater of 1% of set volume or ±5ml in approximately 90 seconds (cycle time is volume and temperature dependent)
- Variable dispense volumes – Push-button selectable volume settings from 250ml
to 1,000ml allow for quick and easy volume changes without the need for mechanical selection or system recalibration
- Surfactant capable – Compatible with media containing up to 2% surfactants. Minimises foaming issues present in other media preparation systems
- Compact design – Fits easily on the bench or used with the optional mobile cart
- In-line heating – Ready-to-prepare media immediately upon power-up eliminates the time delays and wasted energy associated with immersion heaters used in bulk media tanks (a maximum 20°C rise)
- Variable temperatures from ambient to 45°C
- Multiple dispensing cycle (MDC) – Allows the system to process multiple vessels
simultaneously for volumes set at or below 500ml