Solid dosage forms such as tablets and capsules are the most common and effective way...
NanoPlus HD combines high definition accuracy with powerful 70mW lasers, expanded analysis flexibility, various temperature controls and increased efficiency.
This provides a unique DLS/ELS system for:
- Improved zeta potential accuracy by full cell, multi-point correction scans
- Eliminates errors caused by electro-osmosis influence (EOF)
- Increased sensitivity with improved raw data quality delivers accurate results
- Flexibility to improve the handling of protein and biological samples
- Broad range of temperature controls to help maintain sample integrity
NanoPlus HD increases yield, improves processes, and finds new capabilities.
The instrument can:
- Obtain high sensitivity detection of highly diluted substances using avalanche photodiode detection (APD)
- Acquire data from low volume samples
- Generate customised 3D plots to track changes, compare lots and see pH effects
- Use data for a positive impact on process improvement initiatives
NanoPlus HD helps to protect data integrity, secure repeatability and accuracy for reliable results.
The instrument features:
- Exceptional multi-point electrophoretic mobility detection to eliminate EOF effects
- The standard operating procedure (SOP) designer and preloaded liquid dispersion properties facilitate analysis set-up allowing the user to focus on understanding data and its impact
- Various temperature controls t secure protein and biological sample integrity and bioactivity
- Specially engineered analysis cells with parallel electrodes to prevent thermal damage to protein or biological materials
The new Smart VacPrep is an advanced six-port system that uses vacuum to prepare samples...
Micromeritics has announced the introduction of its newest product, GeoPyc 1365.The next generation of well-established...
Quality by design (QbD) is a developmental approach, which predefines objectives and emphasises understanding of...