Bio Image Systems offers four epi-illuminator devices that use harmless, visible LED light instead of ultraviolet (UV) rays, making them fully safe for eyes and skin while minimising damage to samples. These are the Epi-Green Pro, Epi-Green Slim, Epi-Blue Slim, and Epi-Blue Quad.
The Epi-Quad comes in dual and quad configurations, while the Epi-Pro and Epi-Slim are available in single and twin configurations.
- Quad provides super bright, all-around illumination, much brighter than halogen lights.
- Twin and Dual provide equal-intensity illumination from opposite sides; they are ideal for imaging.
- Single provides illumination from only one side.
- Wide coverage 14x12cm
- Includes removable gel tray
- Filter plate allows viewing, excising, and photography without goggles
- Ideal for EtBr, but excellent results for SYBR too
- 16x16cm size fits the enclosures and hoods of most gel-doc systems
- Comes with a pair of our sharp cut-off goggles
- Ideal for SYBR Green, SYBR Gold, and SYBR Safe. But excellent results for EtBr, too.
- The 16x16cm size of the Epi-Blue Slim/Single fits the enclosures and hoods of most gel-doc systems.
- Comes with a pair of our Sharp Cut-off Goggles.
- Ideal for studying GFP expression in plants or small animals
- Can measure intensity levels of the emitted light to investigate plant ecophysiology and stress