Depending on the application, a field instrument is required to measure and control different automation processes. This is why Endress+Hauser’s field instruments use different measuring principles to operate reliably and accurately in any situation.
See the company’s wide range of process instrumentation to measure and control; system components and data managers for data visualisation; and recording and software tools to support the seamless integration of field instruments into many different automation systems.
- Liquid Analysis – Comprehensive product range for analytical parameters
- Flow measurement for liquids, gases, and steam – Product basket for consistent product quality, safety, process optimisation and environmental protection
- Level measurement – Continuous level measurement and point level detection in liquids and bulk solids
- Pressure measurement – Powerful instruments for process pressure, differential pressure, level, and flow
- Temperature measurement – Thermometers and transmitters for the process industry
- Software solutions – The software tools that provide to run your operating process at its full potential
- System products – State-of-the-art system products and data managers