Gamma offers a wide range of polymer compatibility with some limitations due to oxidation effects.
Products can be shipped to the final user as soon as it exits the gamma irradiation facility.
- Irradiation of ambient and frozen tissues
- Nonproliferation by irradiation to stop cell growth in vaccine production
- Decontamination of bio-hazard type products, for example, human serum
- Virus removal from blood, serums or other biologic products such as frozen products that require irradiation under cold chain management
- Sterilization or decontamination of bulk active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), excipients or ingredients
- Sterilization of drug-device products
- Sterilization of hydrogels
- Final sterilization of pharmaceutical products such as API-filled vials or syringes, which can be powder-filled, solution, suspension, gel or ointment
- Consistently meets product and regulatory requirements
- Offers proven track record in worker and product safety
- Effectively sterilizes a wide range of products with different variations in dose requirements, densities, and packaging / box sizes
- Provides unparalleled reliability and simplicity