Boehringer Ingelheim commissioned Gerresheimer to develop and produce on a large scale the housing module...
Gerresheimer manufactures a comprehensive range of pre-fillable syringes solutions, which can be ordered in bulk and ready-to-use formats.
Sold under leading trademark Gx RTF®, the ready-to-fill (RTF) syringes are washed, siliconised, preassembled and sterilised using ethylene oxide (EO).
System components and accessories complete the range, while ensuring ease-of-use and end-user safety. The Gx® Syringes are perfectly tailored to your needs and at the same time fulfil the current requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key features include:
- Type I glass, compliant to European Pharmacopoeia / US Pharmacopoeia (USP) / Japan Pharmacopoeia (JP)
- Sizes from 0.5ml to 5ml (5ml bulk only)
- Wide range of pre-assembled needles
- Customised ceramic printing
- Proprietary baked-on siliconisation (Gx Baked-on RTF®) for highly sensitive biopharmaceuticals
- Standardised packaging configurations suited to standard filling and packaging equipment
- Drug master file type III
- System components
- Closure solutions for Luercone, Luerlock and Staked-in Needle formats
- Plunger stoppers in many different pharmaceutical
- Plunger rods in Polystyrene, Polypropylene or Polycarbonate
- Backstops for improved ergonomic handling and safety
- Gx® Bulk Syringes
- Gx RTF® Syringes
Components and accessories:
- Needle shields
- Luercone closures
- Luerlock closures
- Plunger stoppers
- Gx® Plunger Rods
- Gx® Backstops
- Gx Baked-on RTF®
- Gx RTF® Syringes in Gx® PharmaPlus Quality
Gerresheimer adds essential laboratory and regulatory services to its broad portfolio of products, solutions and...
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Gerresheimer is focusing on aspects including business continuity, customer demand, and...
Since 1 June 2020, Gerresheimer has been supplying its plants in Wackersdorf, Pfreimd and Horšovský...