Malvern Panalytical’s Zetasizer AT brings the dynamic light scattering (DLS) technology of the Zetasizer Nano to the process development and manufacturing arena, enabling real-time monitoring of nanoscale particle processes online.
The Zetasizer AT is a fully-automated nanoparticle characterisation system, delivering lab quality results online and in a timely manner for process optimisation.
Key features include:
- The ability to monitor processes involving nanoscale particles or droplets in real time such as homogenisation
- Ability to track changes in particle size with time and determine when the end point is reached
- Automated sampling system facilitates sample extraction, degassing and dilution to the required concentration minimising operator input
- Sampling system designed to minimise sample consumption
- Easy transfer of laboratory DLS methods to online system
- Utilises Malvern Panalytical’s universal interface for system integrators (Malvern Link II)