GMP Academy, Environmental Monitoring Course is a two-day course led by industry experts, taking place on 22-23 April at Open Biopharma Research & Training Center Carlsbad, CA.
This course covers regulatory requirements and how to meet them for contamination control over viable and non-viable particles, discusses the future of regulatory requirements, and helps you understand steps and solutions to move into a paperless environment. Session topics are:
- Understanding and Counting Particles
- GMP Requirements for Environmental Monitoring (Particle and Microbial)
- Air, Compressed Gas, and Surface Sampling Techniques
- Interpretation of ISO 14644-1, 2, 3
- Cleanroom Certification
- Data Integrity Considerations and Solutions
- Data Interpretation
- Risk Assessment
- Paper to Paperless
- Root Cause Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Liquids and USP 788
- Moving from Settle Plates to Continuous Active Air Sampling
For more information, or to book a place, please fill out the enquiry form attached to this page.