ISKO developed the ISKO Vital™+ brand of high-quality daily-use reusable cotton face coverings for everyday protection against pathogens.
Our face coverings are made from environmentally friendly organic cotton, which reduces user cost, maximises the return on investment and protects the environment through less waste.
We developed the unique material in our laboratory facilities in response to fundamental global challenges regarding the manufacture of safe, reliable, affordable and eco-friendly face coverings.
Reusable and washable face coverings
The Premium Face Covers can be washed up to 15 times and, similar to the rest of our products, woven from soft, organic cotton to offer high breathability and comfort.
Reusable and washable up to 30 times, our Supreme Face Covers feature Sanitized® anti-microbial material protection, which kills more than 99% of pathogens.
Our Supreme face coverings are available in nine colours and three sizes and have four folds for enhanced fit and comfort.
ISKO also offers a European Standard (EN)14683-certified Premium Type I face covering, which has a basic three-fold mask structure design.
Branded face covers are also available, printed with personalised logos, as well as in various prints, delivered in sleek retail packaging.
Face coverings to meet environmental and quality standards
Numerous face coverings manufactured and sold do not protect against Covid-19, putting lives at risk. Moreover, many masks do not meet environmental or quality standards; ISKO has the knowledge, expertise, and the drive to meet these standards.
Face coverings manufactured in compliance with international standards
ISKO Vital™+ washable cotton face masks are manufactured in compliance with numerous international standards, including:
- EN 14683:2019+AC Type I standard – Medical Face Masks – Requirements and Test Methods
- AFNOR S76-001 Catégorie 1 (French standard)
- EN International Organization of Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- EN ISO:13485 Medical Devices – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Standard (OHSAS) 18001:2014
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- EN 12128: laboratory biosafety
- Organic Content Standard (OCS -TR)
- STANDARD 100 by Sustainable Textile Production (OEKO-TEX®)
- STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (SEDEX)
ISKO is a brand of the textile division of SANKO Group, SANKO TEKSTIL; one of Turkey’s largest corporations. SANKO has more than 14,000 employees across offices in 35 countries worldwide. International operations are managed out of the Netherlands.
The company is a global leader and solution partner with more than 100 research and development (R&D) scientists and marketing teams, as well as over 200 sales experts.
ISKO is a market-leading driver of innovation, anticipating innovative requirements and setting new trends.