The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) is the leading global provider of science, technology and regulatory information and education for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical community. Founded in 1946 as a non-profit organisation, PDA is committed to developing scientifically sound, practical technical information and resources to advance science and regulation through the expertise of its more than 9,500 members worldwide.
Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical information, education and resources
It is PDA’s vision to be the foremost global provider of science, technology and regulatory information and education for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
It is PDA’s mission to develop scientifically sound, practical technical information and resources to advance science and regulation for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry through the expertise of our global membership.
Conferences, training and information sharing within the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical community
PDA’s mission elements are to:
- Promote advances in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical science
- Provide global forums for the scientific community, regulators and industry professionals
- Facilitate development, testing and qualification of new technologies
- Facilitate training and education on a global level
- Deliver unique, hands-on training through PDA’s Training and Research Institute
- Foster Career-Long LearningSM and professional development
- Enable scientific information sharing with industry peers
- Continue to be a leading and influential contributor of information for the global regulatory and harmonisation processes
In addition to sponsoring educational conferences and training courses, PDA publishes the PDA Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology and the PDA Letter, which focus on current industry and regulatory news. In keeping with its 60-year history of promoting the growth of pharmaceutical science and technology, PDA introduced the PDA Training and Research Institute (PDA-TRI), in May 1997.
PDA – a leader in the field of parenteral science and technology
PDA was founded in 1946 as the Parenteral Drug Association by a small group of pharmaceutical manufacturers who recognised the need for an organisation to disseminate technical information within the industry. Today, coordinated through its headquarters and its Training and Research Institute in Bethesda, Maryland, PDA volunteers worldwide carry out its mission of promoting the exchange of rapidly evolving information on the latest technology and regulations concerning high-quality pharmaceutical production.
PDA is the recognised authoritative voice and leading technical organisation in the field of parenteral science and technology. Through the development of technical reports, bulletins and responses to regulatory initiatives, PDA and its members influence the future course of pharmaceutical products technology.
With more than 10,000 individual members worldwide, PDA draws its strength from the technical expertise of its membership. Conferences, meetings and open forums bring together pharmaceutical manufacturers, suppliers, users, academics and regulatory officials to discuss issues of mutual interest. These exchanges of technical knowledge and expertise assist the advancement of pharmaceutical science and technology in the interest of public health.
PDA membership – influence the future of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry
PDA is the recognised authoritative voice and leading organisation in the field of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical science, technology and regulation. PDA membership puts you on the cutting edge of the profession with direct access to leading decision makers, the latest technical reports, and scientific and regulatory information you won’t find anywhere else.
Seven member benefits:
- Elevate your knowledge with PDA technical reports
- Stay current with the finest publications
- Get hands-on training at the PDA Training and Research Institute (PDA TRI)
- Interact with industry leaders at world-class meetings
- Influence the industry through leadership opportunities
- Access online information you can use
- Receive exclusive member discounts to PDA conferences, PDA Training and Research Institute courses, publications and web seminars
Why exhibit at a PDA Europe event?
Maximise your company’s exposure to key decision makers in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries as an exhibitor and/or sponsor at a PDA event. Meet potential buyers and take advantage of the opportunity to:
- Get exposure to your targeted audience
- Showcase new products and services
- Generate valuable leads
- Convert leads into new business
PDA offers exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities at a variety of events, including conferences, forums and educational courses which attract attendees from around the globe. Over the next few years, PDA will host a number of conferences featuring multiple exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, guaranteed to attract hundreds of attendees.