Real-time insights to help make smart buying choices
Making important IT buying decisions can be difficult and executing a thorough RFP process can be an extremely time-consuming process. IT Connection provides users with easy-to-read assessments of the key suppliers and products within a given technology area so users can confidently create their short list.
If you’re considering an IT equipment purchase, IT Connection will help you assess potential technology solutions to your business problem, create a short list of possible suppliers to choose from, and make an efficient and informed buying decision.
Utilise 15+ industry experts to support your final buying decision
Our comprehensive research allows you to quickly, easily and effectively assess vendors and their products and services to determine the best technology solution to fit your needs.
For more than a decade, Current Analysis’ analysts have been providing clients analysis built upon the foundation of objective, unbiased research. Many of our analysts are former product managers or have held other positions in the industry. Today, all of our analysts conform to the highest levels of integrity and ethics, and do not engage in any activity that may compromise these values.
Current Analysis IT Connection
Four critical markets are currently available with a comprehensive enterprise IT and services view:
- Cloud technology and services
- Collaboration technology and services
- Mobile IT
- Security technology and services
Assess and compare products and vendors
More than 150 continuously updated product assessments:
- Detailing product strengths, weaknesses, buying criteria and technical specifications
- Quick creation of side-by-side product comparisons
- Ideal for vendor evaluations and RFP / RFI creation
Company assessments on all leading vendors:
- Identifying product lines, sales strategies, partnerships, and market movements
- Ideal for understanding how well a vendor is performing and whether they would make a valued supplier
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis’ primary business is providing competitive analysis and solution assessments to telecommunication service providers and infrastructure companies worldwide. IT Connection repurposes our expert analysis and evaluations of competitive solutions to enable businesses, and their IT leaders, to make better planning and purchasing decisions.