The MDI AS actuates and agitates a canister in the patient actuator. It provides wasting,...
InnovaSystems is proud to announce the patenting of a unique linear motor system for testing of nasal spray products.
InnovaSystems has patented a linear motor for actuation of nasal spray products. The actuator is the only one of its kind that allows the operator to choose either constant force or constant velocity during the actuation adding the versatility needed in today’s busy labs.
The linear motor is very fast and accurate during its movements and since it doesn’t apply lead screws, like old style electrical rotational actuators, it doesn’t suffer the same wear.
The actuator is known as the Universal Actuator (UA) and can be incorporated into any of InnovaSystems popular nasal spray test stations or can be used with traditional laser diffraction systems.
The company has also announced several events it will be attending this year:
- Inhalation & Respiratory Drug Delivery Congress – 29-30 April in London, UK
- RDD Europe – 7-10 May in Lisbon, Portugal
- American Association of Pharmacutical Scientists Annual Meeting – 3-7 November in San Antonio, Texas, US
- Inhalation Asia – 13-15 November in Hong Kong
- Drug Delivery to the Lungs – 11-13 December in Edinburgh, UK
InnovaSystems has announced it will be attending a range of events this year, including: Inhalation...
Join InnovaSystems at these three upcoming events.1) The RDD Asia conference will take place at...
The Nasal Spray Product Universal Actuator (NSP UA) is an automated Food and Drug Administration(FDA)...