BioBanking 2015 returns to Central London this summer for its 5th annual instalment on 23rd and 24th June to review the latest advances in biobanking processes.
With the global medical biobanking industry expected to reach $22.7 billion by 2018 and the increasing amount of sample and information sharing between biobanks and research facilities, BioBanking 2015 comes at the perfect time to ask questions such as:
• How will regulatory changes in EU data protection impact current procedures?
• What are the steps in building a successful biobanking network?
• When are incidental findings fed back to participants?
• Building an innovation platform: How can biobanking be integrated into a hospital routine?
• Why is biobanking essential in the development and implementation of stratified medicine?
• Banking stem cells future selection clicnial research – How are they qualified, selected and what are the regulatory challenges?
• What does the future hold for medical biobanks?
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Prof. Glyn Stacey, Director, UK Stem Cell Bank, Division of Advanced Therapies, National Institute for Biological Standards & Control – MHRA
• Dr Nita Solanky, Manager, Genetics & Epigenetics in Health and Diseases, Institute of Child Health, UCL Baby Bio Bank
• Dr Rivka Ravid, Director, Brain Bank Consultants
• Anne Bahr, R&D Privacy Officer, Compliance, Sanofi-Aventis
• Prof. Olli Carpén, Professor of Biobank Research, Pathology, Auria Biobank, University of Turku, Finland
• Prof. Karpe, Prof. of Metabolic Medicine, Hon Consultant Physician, Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism, University of Oxford, Oxford Biobank
• Sean James, Tissue Bank Manager, University Hospital’s Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust, Arden Tissue Bank
• Dr John Cason, Senior Lecturer, KCL Infectious Diseases Biobank
For further information, visit www.bio-banking-event.com
Alternatively contact the team on +44 (0)870 9090 712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org