With an in-depth focus on the current and future landscape of the biosimilars market, this year’s conference will allow input from key industry experts in the field to engage in meaningful and important discussions on how to accelerate drug development to market.
Benefits of attending:
• Evaluating the regulatory landscape and pharmacovigilance of biosimilars
• Assessing and challenging the BPCIAs dispute resolution process
• Understanding and recognizing the technical challenges in biosimilars
• Discussing how to strategically plan and revolutionize biologics manufacturing
• Recognize commercialization strategies & improving market development
• Examining unexpected in results in Immunogenicity testing
Early bird offers: Book by 17th July and save $400; Book by 30th September and save $100
For more information visit www.biosimilars-usa.com/evvnt
Key speakers 2015 include:
• Andrea Laslop, Head of Scientific Office, Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety
• Carsten Brockmeyer, CEO, Formycon AG
• Chetak Buaria, Director, Alliance Manager, Merck Serono International S.A.
• Dominic AdairDominic Adair, Partner, Patent Litigation, Bristows
• John Pakulski, Senior Director and Head US Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Sandoz Inc.
• Magdalena Leszczyniecka, Founder and CEO, STC Biologics Inc
• Michael Kleinrock, Research, Director, IMS Health Inc
• Raju Shantha, Scientific Director, Biologics Research, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Rakesh Dixit, Vice President, R&D, Global Head, Biologics Safety Assessment, MedImmune Inc
• Ravi S. Harapanhalli, Vice President and Former FDA Senior Executive, Parexel Int
• Richard Dicicco, Chairman, Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
• Sean Xue, Director Portfolio Management, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
Contact Fateja Begum via email@example.com or +44(0)2078276184