Pharmaceutical companies developing new CNS products face complex obstacles in improving trial processes and quality in order to optimize products’ life cycles — not only are CNS trials more expensive and more time consuming than other trials, they’re also less likely to be successful and gain approval. With therapies for CNS-related disorders representing 21% of the total pharmaceutical marketplace but only 8% of CNS drugs making it through clinical trials, it’s clear that a well-executed CNS clinical trial can be extremely lucrative for a company.
To help guide you in your CNS clinical trials, ExL Events is proud to introduce the inaugural CNS Clinical Trial Forum. Join us and discover how to best position your clinical trial for success via unique partnering and licensing agreements, ideal patient recruitment strategies, accurate predictive outcome models, and more.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
1. Identify best practices to integrate internal and external stakeholders for successful neuroscience trials
2. Identify new trends and technologies in CNS trial design and execution
3. Take control over recruitment to increase participation by qualified patients
4. Minimize the placebo effect to maximize the accuracy of trial outcomes and improve reproducibility rates
5. Network with leading CNS experts at the only event solely focused on CNS clinical trial design and execution