French-based pre-clinical services provider CiToxLAB Group has announced that it has acquired a pre-clinical contract research company known as AccelLAB.
The target company is based in Canada and employs approximately 100 people.
The acquisition is expected to foster the acquirer’s position in non-clinical contract research and will also help it provide services to the medical devices sector.
Sichuan Kelun Pharma, a company based in China, plans to acquire full ownership in a biopharmaceutical company based in Guangxi, in which it already holds 80%, by acquiring the remaining 20% stake.
In another acquisition, the same company plans to acquire a 35% stake in a biopharmaceutical company based in Changshu. The value of the acquisition is estimated to be ¥36m ($5.3m).