Aylward’s distinctive method of counting allows its machines to repeatedly control tablets like never before.
Tablets are individually scanned and precisely counted into bottles. Because of the way Aylward presents the tablet through the machine for counting, it also easily integrates vision and inspection to be a part of the packaging process. The system also contains any hazardous dust particulates and extracts them via vacuum.
Significant changes have been made to Aylward’s proven tablet counting machines since its original introduction into the market more than 20 years ago. With only 35 product contact parts on the mid-size machine, it truly allows for short changeover times that improve operating efficiencies and reduce production costs.
Key features of the 9000 Series Tablet Counters / Fillers include:
- 100% count accurate tablet counter
- Processes between 100 and 450 BPM at 100 count, dependent upon machine size
- Fast throughput with flexibility to run small batch sizes
- Dust containment and removal
- Customisable human-machine interface (HMI) and graphics
- Digital servo drives for greater precision
- Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Minimal change parts with tool-less changeovers in less than 20 minutes
- Small footprint
- Built-in chipped tablet detection with option to ignore or reject the bottle
- Non-proprietary Allen-Bradley control platform (ControlLogix)
- Optional colour vision system (to detect incorrect size, rogue, colour, broken)
- Worldwide service and support